What you need to know about your privacy and cookie usage.
We at MSPcomparison.com take your privacy very seriously and want make sure you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of information about our users. Below privacy practices apply to this website.
We collect your personal information in order to provide you with the best and most useful content. Several of the website areas require you to provide us with information as a condition of usage. These include the ability to post opinions or other content, participation in sweepstakes or contests, subscriptions to email newsletters and participation in message boards and forums.
We collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, postal address, and phone number. From time to time, we may also collect other sensitive information such as your job title, gender, username and password. We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you provided to us. Once you register with MSPcomparison.com website you are no longer anonymous to us and we can provide better services as a result of this information.
Usage of Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Cookies stores small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to our website. You do not need to have cookies turned on to browse our site or any other third-party website linked from our website. Active participation in certain areas of our website may require cookies. Cookies alone provide absolutely no information about you and who you are unless you specifically give us personally identifiable information, in which case we use the information to enhance your services in the ways described below. It is your choice to adjust the settings on your browser and you may elect not to allow cookies to be collected. You can find out more about cookies by visiting the About Cookies website
- Keeping count of return visits to our site or our advertisers' or partners' sites;
- Accumulating and reporting anonymous, aggregate (data collected in mass), statistical information on Website and advertisement usage;
- Determining which articles, products and comments our users population likes best;
- Saving your password so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit our sites;
- Displaying the most appropriate advertising or content based on your interests.
We allow other companies that are presenting advertisements on our sites and, sometimes, in our newsletters to use tracking technology on your computer. We do not give or sell any personally identifiable information to them as part of this relationship. Unless you visit the Web site of these companies and provide them with personally identifiable information about yourself, these tracking technologies do not tell those advertisers anything about yourself and who you are. Our advertisers' use of tracking technology is subject to their own privacy policies.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people when:
- You have elected to allow us to share that information at the time that you registered with us or provided us the information, or through a subsequent affirmative election through our website.
- You volunteer information or create a public profile in the course of your participation in our community features such as forums, user opinions and reviews, chat rooms, or other forms of public communication and interaction.
- We hire third-party vendors to provide specialised services such as customer support; email message deployment; suppression, merge and de-duplication services; data processing; and special products or services that you have requested. These companies are only allowed to use the information in order to help us fulfil our services to you. We do not provide your information to these companies for their own, permanent use.
- You unsubscribe for a mailing that we send to you on behalf of a third party. We may share your removal instruction with the third party so that it may be added to that person's list of people to whom they may not send emails.
- You are the winner of a contest or a sweepstakes that is co-sponsored with a third party and that third party needs your information in order to manage the prize fulfillment process.
- When required by law, such as when we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
You can review or change the information collected during registration. Users may change information at any time and as often as necessary. Users who are experiencing problems with our services or who have questions about how our services work can contact us using e-mail addresses listed on the website.
Privacy of Children
Our website is not directed at children under the age of 16. We operate this website in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from anyone under 16 years of age.