Review Detail

Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) C claimme 4381
Useless
Rating: 

Not sure where all of the positive comments come from, but I have found both the agentless and agent managed workplace offerings to be abysmal. Real poor at generating useful alerts and full of false alerts. After working with Zenith, Kaseya and Labtech, I can honestly say that this is not in the same league as thos products both in terms of reliability or functionality.
M
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 19 8

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
July 27, 2015
I dont know why there are so many downvotes on this. Anyone who thinks LPI\AVGMW is better than these other products you mention probably does not have experience with them. For single site monitoring I prefer products like AdRem Netcrunch because its very affordable and it will monitor from within. If the network goes down for too long with LPI\AVGMW you can miss a lot. And if a product is going to require an app server for its agent (and local database ) anyway, then why bother with a cloud solution?
A
andrewborell

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102
1 results - showing 1 - 1