Review Detail

Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) C claimme 7652
LabTech - Great Product, Great Support
Rating: 

I have been using LabTech for nearly 6 months since changing from GFI MAX. LabTech has changed the way I do things and as added peace of mind knowing that it catches just about everything. I see a lot of negative comments regarding hundreds of tickets being generated and bad support - I was given the advice from the get-go that it will need fine tuning to reduce the amount of tickets and its true. To have a fully customised system, you need to take the time out to customise the reporting, alerts and monitors. As for the support, I have found it to be first class and very efficient.
I have only scratched the surface of LabTech and am learning new and better ways to use it each day. Top product in my option!
PL
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 5 17

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
January 09, 2014
Looking at both GFI and Labtech currently...can I ask what made you want to move away from GFI?

Thanks
T
tinman

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102
1 results - showing 1 - 1