Review Detail

Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) C claimme 7652
LabTech 2013
Rating: 

First off, let me premise my review in that I very seldom rate ANYTHING w top marks, be it on a 5-star or 10-star basis. That said, I've now been w LabTech pre-Ignite, have experienced the "ticket explosion" and some fairly poor support. Yet we've hung in there and have witnessed vast improvements across the board in all areas--especially support. Documentation has also improved significantly.
LabTech is challenging, deep, and powerful. Quite frankly, it's a monster. My company is small and does not have a dedicated LT Master--just a handful of techs that use the system that LT provides to our benefit. The ability to manage systems through "a single pane of glass" keeps LT on our tool list. The integration of 3rd party vendors continues to grow especially where management is concerned (e.g., more than just reporting and stats).
With each upgrade there have been challenges. Once again, remote connectivity via VNC seems to have more problems.
I'd love to see better integration w network appliances w better monitoring and reporting. That would be high on my wish list.
One can look at my ratings with my first sentence in mind. Also consider that we do have to rely on LT Support for a number of issues. It might be summed up best by saying that I'd recommend LabTech to MSP's and internal IT staffs based simply on what we can do with it vs without.
DS
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 5 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account