Review Detail

Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) C claimme 7652
Support is a joke
Rating: 

We are a 10-year old MSP. We used LT for about two years before throwing in the towel. Support took months to get our problems resolved, if ever. We spent more time managing our RMM than we did managing some of our clients. If you choose LT, be ready to have a full-time person dedicated to managing the product.
DD
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 14 5

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
July 22, 2013
David, Looking into our history of clients I think you stopped Labtech a year and a half ago. I think you would be impressed with how far our support department has come since then. We are receiving over 95% satisfaction on support surveys the last six month. We have an average resolution time of 1 hour. This was not the case back in 2011. I cannot change the past, but I can impact the present and the future. The software has also come a long way. We are launching our major 2013 release this week. Feel free to try it out and our new and improved support department. Would love to earn back your business. I do not think you will be disappointed.

-Matt, CEO LabTech

M
mnachtrab

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102
August 24, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

Hey Matt. I see you on a lot of forums lately talking about Labtech. I would like to chime in here briefly. I started with Labtech around December of last year and I must agree with Matt here. I tried out Labtech a while back and it just wasn't what I wanted in regard to support and quality. Since the last quarter of last year there have been such grand improvements that it is hard to compare Labtech to other RMM providers as I feel they have left the pack in regard to their product offering. Also, the 2013 fixes a lot of small bugs that have been bothering me for the last 9 months. R&D is a big part of Labtech now and I feel like they listen to us now and work very hard to make a difference.

Thanks Matt! Always a pleasure.
S
Sonny

October 26, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

Matt, i disagree with you, i don't know who rates your support ( specially with 95 % ), your support is fantastic, friendly, polite, but totally incapable of solving the problems, partly because there are often huge bug.
SN
Sergio Nora

3 results - showing 1 - 3