Review Detail

Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) C claimme 7651
Want to love it but.......
Rating: 

I am actively looking for an RMM solution. I've read many many reviews of LT. The way i read it is the product is on a whole deep and detailed but is flawed with poor support and promise after promise that this will be resolved. It seems (if you read the dates of posts complaining about the support problem) that the support issue is never resolved.

Get this, (this is a joke I'm afraid) i talk to sales, i ask a bunch of questions - sales guy cant answer them so tells me he will set-up a conference call so we can go through my list of pre sales questions - we agree on a time for the LT techs and him to call me...... call never comes and yes my phone is/was working because i checked just in case ( now its far fetched my phone would suddenly go down but hey i decided to give the LT guys the benefit of the doubt - i had several people phone in to make sure all was well).

So reading all these poor support issues that keep on coming and the fact sales cant be bothered to honour an agreement on a tech phone call.... I'll pass thanks. Does not mattter how much *potential* a product has, if it is not supported we will be in trouble sooner or later...why should i drop 20K to get poor service? Going to check out N-Able now

Move on folks...nothing to see here.......
M
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 9 4

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
March 14, 2012
Hi Mark, I am glad that you like the power of product. I am sorry you had an issue with sales making an appointment. It is never our intention to not meet expectations. If you want to talk about your experience, send me an email matt@labtechsoft.com with your phone number and we can discuss. The way I read your post, I don't see that you used our support and rated and commented based on what others said. So I am curious if you ever interacted with support and what your experience is. Any details will help us improve our business. - Matt, CEO LabTech Software
M
mnachtrab

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102
1 results - showing 1 - 1