Review Detail

PSA & Ticketing C claimme 2908
The Center of our Universe
Rating: 

We've been with Connectwise for several years now and there are many things that make this the tool invaluable for our organization. Integration is a key piece of our business puzzle and ConnectWise has that in spades. Almost all of our key vendors have hooks into the CW system and the open API allows us to do even more should we choose to go that route in the future. Automation and workflows are also something we rely on heavily within CW.

Not to make it sound like we're Kool-Aid drinkers, there are also some things that could be better. We use a 3rd party reporting tool to send out reports to our clients. Also support can sometimes be tricky to deal with. The online chat has been a huge plus and they are available after hours and weekends which is perfect for me because that's typically when I have time to make requests. When the chat support can't answer the questions, that's when things can sometimes go into a black hole but that is rare and email support typically takes a lot longer to get a response from.

Everyone I have ever come in contact with at CW seems to genuinely care and IT Nation (the annual conference) is second to none in the industry. CW has been, is and will continue to be one of our key partners and overall we have been very satisfied with our decision to use them as our PSA tool.
ER
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 7 16

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account