Review Detail

PSA & Ticketing C claimme 2736
Avoid these guys!
Rating: 

We had a very similar experience as others I have now found on several sites. I am supprised to see the positive reviews on this site, I see at least one of them is done by a AT employee. Be sure to look at reviews from other sites. The sales process touted several features, many of which never worked. The implementation staff was unresponsive we finally just gave up on the product. They claimed when we purchased they had added a feature to allow tickets to be submitted by e-mail, once implementation started they claimed that it really did not work “yet.” These guys are ridiculous! They never even managed to get us working! Not one live ticket was ever worked through their system! Avoid these guys, they are scammers.
SR
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 11 2

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
September 05, 2013
Im surprised to hear this. Our company used AT for over 5 years and had stellar training and have used it for ticket management, project management, CSM and sales side, billing and had even started using the inventory recently. I am so pleased with AT that when I moved to a new company that has nothing even close, Im recommending it highly. And NO Im not an AT employee :-)
D
danna

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102
September 11, 2013
Hi Stephen, I would like to help. Take a look at www.harmonypsa.com and send us a message via the contact us page. I will respond immediately.
P
paultaylor

2 results - showing 1 - 2