Review Detail

Coaching C claimme 2495
Expensive Waste of Time
Rating: 

Unless you want to spend $3000 per year on pricing info that has no relation to your target market and a weekly pep talk, stay away.
J
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 12 4

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
January 08, 2014
Well, I wouldn't pay $3000 to have someone to tell me what price I should charge either. If you want that, pay me $2k and I'll give you a number. If you use the program to actually understand your costs, how to improve your sales strategy and management, understand why you should charge a given price, need guidance w/ inside and outside sales, tracking sales and progress, how to close deals, talking points, contracts, protecting your borders, how to deliver on your services and improve general MSP operations, plus a bunch of other things MSP's ought to care about .... then, maybe it isn't such a waste of $$'s? Like all things, you only get out what you put in. We tripled recurring revenue in under 3 years. We have been TM members for a little over 3 years. So, we spent about... $10k to make.... well, alot more revenue, and been profitable the past 2.5 yrs. Money well spent.
T
tswartzman

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102
1 results - showing 1 - 1