Review Detail

Backup Solutions C claimme 2618
Lots of Promises & Not Much Else
Rating: 

Worst experience of my life. Everyone has a horror story about some phone company, some restaurant, some taxi driver, whatever. SOS is my horror story.

My needs in the beginning were:
rebranded backup
exchange, sql and virtual plug-ins
high level of support, to help me learn the ropes

Pretty simple, right?

First problem: the method used for caching means that the cache store is almost as big as the backup itself! Massive problems with storage on large backups.

Second problem: noone available to help me/ not getting back to me soon enough to resolve issues.

Third problem: "Oh, you need additional software for brick level exchange backups"

Summary of many problems since then: 20GB upload limit. Big uploads can take days, interfering with work. No option for manual seeding. No option for emergency HDD recovery....

Maybe it's better if you actually LIVE in america, but this is not suitable for australia.
Owner's reply February 26, 2013

Hi Karl,

We do have some options for the issues you came across. We have released many software updates which can help with the speed of backups as well.
Please end us an email at partnerassistance(at)sosonlinebackup.com with your company name and we'll get in touch with you.

Best,
John

K
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 11 1

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account