Review Detail

Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) C claimme 2898
Support is nonexistent since Dell purchased them
Rating: 

We have used PT for about three years. Overall it has been a good product. Monitoring works great. You can't make many customizations anywhere in the product, including reports. Scripting is very basic, and has stopped working for us completely. We have had a case open with support for over thirty days, and can't get a call back or return email. Support was good before Dell bought them. I think they must have terminated the support group, because I can't even get them to answer the phone or return a call.

We are looking for a new product.
DD
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
September 11, 2013
Hi David, I would welcome the opportunity to speak about this and to see if I can help. You can send me a message via our website www.harmonypsa.com/contact.shtml and I will respond immediately.

P
paultaylor

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102
1 results - showing 1 - 1