Review Detail

PSA & Ticketing C claimme 3444
Naverisk is the all-in-one tool we needed to stay organized!
Rating: 

When we began USA Computer Services we had several choices when it came to selecting an RMM and PSA utility. Having been in the industry myself for over 12 years I have used them all along the way. The one thing I was concerned about was that most of the RMM/PSA vendors have overloaded their products with far too many options (some cost extra), most are never used, and the learning curve for the business and employees was far too great. When we found Naverisk (after Dell Packet Trap closed up shop) we knew we were working with a relativity new player to the game and that they were combining both a service desk and a RMM tool all in one product which was a huge bonus to us. We have been using Naverisk for several months now and couldn't be happier. The support is second to none...this is worth repeating, I deal with many vendors and Naverisk's Technical and Customer support is second to none! They are always responsive and extremely helpful, they hold our hand on the simple stuff and are quick to respond when we have a important question. The service has never been unavailable (except for scheduled updates...which they do a couple times a year...woohoo, free new features!!!) and we couldn't be happier with our choice to use Naverisk to grow our company. The weekly and monthly reporting gives our clients an overview of the work we have done and overall health of their network which makes our lives easier when recommending upgrades or system replacements.

Pros: Top notch support, reliable, simple to use, new features added frequently, they listen to the Naverisk community on future enhancements

Cons: It's tough to label this as a con as I know they are working to get this released in the next release or two but no Quickbooks integration is my only negative.
TB
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 17 10

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account