Review Detail

PSA & Ticketing C claimme 3480
NAVERISK IS A COMPLETE RMM AND SERVICE DESK PLATFORM
Rating: 

We, from Raka Brazil (https://www.raka.com.br), believe that, without Naverisk, we could never reach the quality of service delivery like we have today.

In a single console we have total control over our managed devices. It is not only our RMM tool; it is also a complete Service desk platform where I also support user requests.

Naverisk also brought me new opportunities to enter in a different market. Selling the onsite installation for big IT departments is a great deal.

They are constantly improving the tool and developing features based on Naverisk Community requests. It is 3 to 4 upgrades per year, and august, I believe, they will release the third major release of the year - v5.0.

Excellent support, very fast and efficient, even with the 13+ hours of time zone.
A really good option for smaller IT service provider, their team has a ton of Break – Fix and Managed Services business experience and I feel very confident running my business with Naverisk partnership.

I rate them 5, because I am sure that I wouldn´t be more happy with another platform.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 12 9

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account