Review Detail

Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) C claimme 4329
Disappointing Product
Rating: 

We were with Level Platforms for almost 5 years after being with N-able in the early days. We were quite patient with LP over the years, recognizing that that the industry was still in its infancy but the amount of time we spent just maintaining the LP System Centre was so enormous that it ate so much into any return we would have hoped to make from our clients.
We had many repeated real world situations where client machines would go down or run out of disk space etc. without ANY alert being generated from the Level Platforms system. There was always an excuse for why the system didn't perform as expected but I think that for the cost we should get a service that just works.
We lost the confidence of our clients in the system so much so that we had to change the way we offered our Managed Service.
The industry is maturing and you would be better served finding a partner that has a better product that is more competitively priced.
GS
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 15 12

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
March 03, 2012
Gordon,

When you contacted us back in November - I reached out to you no less than 4 times to help resolve or at least discuss your issue. You ignored me each time. You also never logged any tickets with Support in regards to your issues. I even offered to meet up with you in person over the xmas holidays to discuss - out of my own time - and you didn't reply.

We can help you if you ignore us. We have the best Support team in the business. I'm sorry if Managed Workplace didn't work for you and wish you nothing but success with your Managed Services offering.
R
rrae

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102
1 results - showing 1 - 1