Review Detail

Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) C claimme 7491
Terrible Support and Customer Service
Rating: 

Had Labtech since 2010. Started with 250 agents license. Increased to 500, 750, then 1000 agents. Paid thousands in yearly assurance/maintenance. But the product still has many issues (mainly performance). After many painful upgrades, the remote access got worst. It took 15 minutes or more to remote to a PC to resolve 2 minute issues. Full of surprises with increasing cost of ownership. Final straw was when they convince me to Pay nearly $7,000 for assurance to upgrade to ScreenConnect and LT10. After purchasing a new server and loaded LT10, they inform me that I need to buy another server for ScreenConnect. Tech support's answer was that 20 minutes was normal for remote connect. Nerver offer to look at our server instance to troubleshoot issues. They disbled our Labtech instance last night, even though we paid and own at least 700 agent licenses. I tried to work with them every step of the way, but this is the last straw. I am considering legal action. They sell you agent licenses, but you don't actually own them.
J
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 20 4

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
March 21, 2016
Welcome to the world of LabTech, the support is worthless and management follow suit. But hey you should spend more money abd sign up for Service Plus & goto Automation Nation! They are great at one thing and it is taking your money! Don't forget they have a new GUI coming out, the core product sucks but at least its going to look pretty!
C
coastline

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102
1 results - showing 1 - 1