Review Detail

Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) C claimme 7638
Very deep and getting better all the time
Rating: 

We've been quite pleased with LabTech as our RMM tool. It does have a rather steep learning curve, which I found out once I was assigned the task of managing LT for our clients, but as long as you have the resources to throw at getting it running how you like then you will get to where you want to get with LabTech. It's a very deep system, so it's to be expected that it's going to take some time to get familiar with it. Once you get the hang of moving your way around the control panel and configuring the monitors and various other modules of LT it gets quite easy to work with and allows for tons of custom scripting and automation. The integration with Connectwise has been for the most part seamless, and the Ignite pack that was available with the 2012 release gave me a good start on getting our automation and monitoring up and running quickly.

My experience with their support has been very good, especially as of late. The engineers that I have worked with have been knowledgable and extremely helpful, going above and beyond my expectations with many of my service requests. I recently had some questions regarding patch management, and the engineer that I worked with took quite a bit of extra time to help me with not only the specific questions that I had, but also provided best practice information and walked me through the setup for alot of other scenarios that I hadn't even thought of. Response times for service requests has also been consistent, with a 1 or 2 day resolution being pretty normal.

Again, we have been very happy with LT thus far, and in our observations we've seen the company striving to make the product better all the time.
MZ
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 10 5

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account