Review Detail

Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) C claimme 7609
Bad service - let down at the first hurdle.
Rating: 

I'd second what Mark is saying.. I've read some reviews and had concerns about support while reviewing the product. I sort of ignored these as you obviously get competing firms bad-mouthing each other.

Anyway, I've had an engineer evaluating Labtech and I've been pulled in a couple of times. The level of service from the sales guy we've been dealing with is like nothing I've ever experienced, i.e. cocky, bad-attitude, failing to come back when promised (a couple of times), dismissive, avoiding important functionality questions.

This is the first time I've ever felt the need to comment about a company... I've never, ever seen this behaviour at a sales level. I wouldn't like to think what the support service is like.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 12 3

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
April 04, 2012
Hey there Robert,
Erinn Davis, Community Manager here. I am so sorry to hear about your frustrations and that you have had a poor experience with LabTech.

It's always a little tough with MSPComparison to escalate and remediate a situation as the site allows for a certain level of anonymity when posting. Robert, if you'd like to message me directly, please send me a note to erinn@labtechsoftware.com and I will be happy to listen to you and hopefully resolve any issues you are having. We always strive to provide top notch customer service at LabTech, so again I apologize for any inconvenience and poor service you received.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do.
Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you!
Erinn Davis
Community Manager, LabTech Software
E
erinnd920

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102
1 results - showing 1 - 1