Review Detail

Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) C claimme 7648
Company growth and Product improvements
Rating: 

We've been a Labtech client for over a year, and their software is the core of our MSP business. Their rate of growth is phenomenal. While we have had support issues in the past, they've taken steps to improve what was a well-known weakness, and are well on their way to making it a strength. The leadership and continued development of the product, their willingness to listen to their userbase, and their commitment to their product is second-to-none. I've used Kasaya, Zenith, Commitwise, Autotask, and about 100 other glued-together solutions, and find Labtech to be both comprehensive and customizable. With access to the underlying data, there's no barrier to integration, and their partnership with and suppoort of other products (Various ativirii products, Doyenz, Commitwise, etc.) demonstrate the integration potential perfectly. Combine this with one of the lower barriers to entry in this marketspace, and by my criteria you come out with a winner On the downside, the user interface needs some design love, and the upgrade process isn't all it could be. I have no doubt that both of these are being addressed as resources permit. All-in-all, I'd give labtech a solid 8 out of 10.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 5 2

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account