Review Detail

Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) C claimme 7642
No support.
Rating: 

We have used the product for over 2 years now. Every time they come out with an update and we install it, we have nothing but errors. In some cases the update broke the server. Last update 2 weeks ago was installed and we Re still waiting for resolution to all the errors it created. Support has been nonexistent
JS
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 10 3

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
December 06, 2010
Jason,

I am sorry to hear about your challenges with LabTech and I would personally like to investigate the issues you are having, please feel free to contact me directly on the number below and we will give you our fullest attention.

My Contact Details are:

Mr John Walker
Director of Worldwide Operations
Office: 813 397 4610
Cell: 419 779 3844
Email: jwalker@labtechsoftware.com

I would also encourage any other partner who is having challenges to contact myself anytime, we pride ourselves in standing behind our product and understand that your success is our success.

Please feel free to contact me and I can line up the necessary resources to address your issue.

Many Regards

John Walker
JW
John Walker

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102
1 results - showing 1 - 1