Review Detail

Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) U udayak 3059
Product ok, support and pricing stink
Rating: 

We've been using K for 4 years now. The product is stable. Just like the other RMMs you have to put some effort in to get some results out. They are double the price of everyone else. The support stinks. I haven't heard from my sales rep in years. They seem to be losing ground. I am starting to look at other companies.
S
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 5 2

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
October 11, 2012
Hi - It might be worth taking a look at these guys - i've found them to be excellent! www.centrastage.com
J
jason221

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102
October 16, 2012
Hi SSCS,
Sorry to hear your unhappy. I'd like the chance to do something about that, but I need to make contact to do so. If you can please email me at ray.barber@kaseya.com or PM me on here that would be much appreciated.
Regards,
Ray Barber
Kaseya
R
raybarber

2 results - showing 1 - 2