Review Detail

PSA & Ticketing C claimme 2877
ConnectWise is our favorite vendor
Rating: 

I am a ConnectWise user since 2005. We bought into PSA software for one main reason; because we were not capturing all billable time. The system has paid for itself several times over on that fact alone. However, we utilize ConnectWise for so many things in our business it would be difficult to list them all! Our business is inter-woven into ConnectWise. For example, opening a ticket (either by the customer or our techs or by RMM automation) kicks off workflow and automated processes that we could no longer effectively replicate manually. We deliver better, consistant service to our customers through ConnectWise.

It does take a significant investment of time to learn the software and to really integrate it with your business and processes. But ConnectWise really shines at that too. There is an incredible community of staff and users who are more than willing to help. ConnectWise has an online University that is phenomenal, online forums filled with active users, well attended quarterly user group meetings around the world, and of course, IT Nation, a huge conference in Orlando each November. Last year, I think there were 1200 attendees. Aside from the great social events, the education and networking factors are second to none.

For anyone experiencing frustration communicating with ConnectWise, I suggest you probably just need some help navigating the organization. ConnectWise staffers care more about their customers than any of our other vendors. Start by finding out who runs your local user group (usergroups@connectwise.com), and ask for help getting connected to the right people.
DG
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 4 6

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account