Review Detail

PSA & Ticketing C claimme 2904
Wow support is horrible
Rating: 

I just became a recent cloud partner with Connectwise. I am extremely disappointed. Though the actual program is a useful tool getting anything done by support is ridiculous. I submitted a request to get some email connectors setup, it took 5 business days for a half ass email response from the tech, which could have been answered by a quick phone call. I responded immediately and now 2 business days later nothing. I have called asking for a manager. The response I always seem to get (same with the partner company Labtech) is they are in a meeting. Anyone else seeing these issues? I am wondering if I should even move forward with this software.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 25 6

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
September 28, 2012
Wow, this is very unusual -- we normally see initial responses from CW support, when submitted by ticket, within a few hours and probably 75% resolved same day with the remaining ones within 24 hours -- we even submit some pretty complex ones (bug reports, etc.) that get resolved within a few days...

I'd reach out to some of the escalation points -- feel free to contact me offline if you need some contacts to escalate with.

Sorry you had a poor experience -- feel free to let us know if we can help -- we always enjoy visiting with CW partners and helping deploy CW more effectively.
I
itkansas

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102
September 11, 2013
Hi Chris, I would like to help. Take a look at www.harmonypsa.com and send us a message via the contact us page. I will respond immediately.
P
paultaylor

December 10, 2014
I have found quick response time but the problems I have been running into is the as you said half assed email responses.
M
markclark

3 results - showing 1 - 3