Review Detail

PSA & Ticketing C claimme 2904
God help you
Rating: 

Awful software. We have been using it for about a year now, and it takes more time to create and add time to a ticket than it does to actually work the ticket. It's called a cache, but apparently the CW developers are unaware of why a bloated quasi-browser front end is a bad idea. I'm sure there is some reporting on the back end that is useful for management, but as a tech that has to use it dozens of times a day - I hate it. I've honestly thought about writing my own front end. Every single step requires far too much complexity. Even entering time is cumbersome.

I'm sure all the complexity adds up to some nice back office reporting and tracking - but from one of the grunts who has to use it all day, I can say look somewhere else.
D
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 38 8

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
September 28, 2012
Every program has its flaws, but I prefer to point out the valid flaws :)

Cache is no longer an issue and hasn't been in 2012 -- not sure which version you are running
Ticket creation -- takes me as long as it does to create an email -- email connector is awesome for us internally and for our clients -- CW Tickets can be created, routed and worked in less than 60 seconds, all from one screen

Feel free to contact me offline if you need some assistance -- we are always glad to help fellow CW partners out...
I
itkansas

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102
June 06, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

I think the issues he's having are more due to the time entry portion he mentioned, not ticket creation. I can attest that this portion of the product is horrendous in its design and usability. After using it ourselves for well over a year, time entry is a terrible burden and has wasted a lot of productivity. The application in general is poorly designed, but the time entry is particularly bad.
R
Ryan

2 results - showing 1 - 2