Review Detail

PSA & Ticketing C claimme 2903
TERRIBLE SUPPORT & TOO MUCH UNNECESSARY COMPLEXITY
Rating: 

Our company has been using ConnectWise for almost two years and I cannot wait to move to another platform. Their support has been horribly slow, our cloud-hosted solution has been slow, and our experience in general has been terrible. They roll out updated with no apparent testing, which has taken down our company on invoicing days multiple times. You can't call for support without getting transferred to someones mailbox, which leaves you with chat or email as your only options. It seems like they couldn't care less about our business, as long as theirs keeps growing. I've tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and attribute these issues to growing pains, but it just doesn't appear to be the case.

There are so many intuitive reports that are not available. For example, if i want to know how much of product X have we sold in a certain date range, it isn't possible. Downstream IT and reselling CW to clients are both complete nightmares, and CW seems to just throw their hands up at both. The sales module, inventory/purchasing module, marketing capabilities, configurations, integrations with RMMs, etc. are all so cumbersome and complex that they are nearly unusable.

In an nutshell, CW does a lot of things okay, but does none of them well. It is very difficult to find someone at CW who actually cares about what you are going through or has any sort of pride in the service they are providing. I can't wait to get away from CW!
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 32 7

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
September 28, 2012
I find it odd that despite your comments you still ranked this product 1 Star -- As a 3 year user of CW, I understand some of your frustrations but I am not sure how fair the overall categorization is.

CW does a lot and its an organic platform that is constantly in development. We have found the support teams to be extremely responsive. Of course, if your definition of response is to change the program to meet your individual needs, you may not be very pleased :) CW is built for the masses and for the typical service provider. Your business may be different, but in the end, you will have to adapt your business to whatever your PSA choice is, its part of life unfortunately.

I really wish you would take advantage of your local Users Group -- they are quarterly and provide a great depth of knowledge and hands-on experience. We make it a point to send at least one or two people quarterly.

Final comment on support -- their support system mimics how our support works -- and adapting to their support model has seen a 15% year over year growth for us, at minimum...

Best of Luck!!!
I
itkansas

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102
1 results - showing 1 - 1