Review Detail

Network Operation Centre (NOC) U udayak 1700
Stay Away from Cloud Services Depot
Rating: 

Please read this review we posted on RipOffReports.Com:

We hired Cloud Services Depot to augment our IT services and provide technical support for our customers over the phone when we could not. What we got was not what we bargained for when we noticed that our service wasn't working one day - the toll free number they provided was no longer working. We promptly notified Cloud Services and it took them a day to respond back to us and fully get services restored. When we complained and asked for a refund our account was closed. If you need technical services for your customers stay away from Cloud Services Depot.
PI
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 13 4

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account? or Create an account
March 05, 2012
i have used CSD for 2+ years for both help desk and hosted kaseya. my experience has been vastly different than posted above. services always work (espeically kaseya) and i never had a telco problem at the help desk.

the setup of the help desk is a little tricky so maybe the user above had issues. it took a couple of calls to my accoutn manager to get our account up and running.
G
gmeyers

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 80

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/442876.cloudwaysapps.com/zqvryfthhg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jreviews/jreviews/services/authorization/discussion_permissions.php on line 102
1 results - showing 1 - 1