Review Detail

AutotaskEM_Icon_RGB.png
Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) C claimme 4357
Feature Packed, Time Saving, Reliable Package!
Rating: 

We use CentraStage here at Somerset LA for support to Schools based around the County. I've been using it for almost 2 years now and found it to be an excellent tool that assists me in my day to day work.

The whole system relies on a small "CentraStage Agent" being installed on any device you need to support. There is the ability to automatically deploy the agent to any workstation connected to a Domain Controller using the Deployment feature. This feature works flawlessly, but there is also the ability to e-mail a direct link to anyone that allows them to download and install the agent themselves. Once running, the device will automatically populate within CentraStage.

Our primary use is for remote support via RDP/VNC. The ability to connect remotely to any device is tied in perfectly with the CentraStage Agent that sits in the system tray. Innate a VNC/RDP connection from the web interface and within 15 seconds, the Agent has loaded and I'm connected and ready to go. Features include an overview of the device, remote chat and a built in FTP client. You can also get instant access (without having to log onto a device) to the Task Manager, Windows Services & Command Prompt.

We also use CentraStage to perform centrally managed tasks such as upgrades, SQL backups, file & software deployment, scheduled data extraction etc. We used to rely on Scheduled Tasks set up on each server. These proved timely to manage due to the sheer number of devices we supported. Now every task is run centrally using CentraStage. This gives us a real edge in time saving and greatly reducing man hours. CentraStage gives a real time display of running jobs and once completed, provides you with a full detailed list of job results. It also contains customisable filters to allow you to look specifically at devices that have completed the job, failed the job etc.

There are bags more features and I would recommend to anyone that they take the free trial to really experience it for themselves! I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

PR
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 8 4

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account