Review Detail

PSA & Ticketing C claimme 2724
Saved our Business
Rating: 

Our 3 person MSP switched from spreadsheets, sticky notes, and e-mails to Autotask two years ago. Prior to the switch we were dropping client requests, double and triple entering information, not communicating effectively, and flat out leaving money on the table.

The other reviewers have covered much of what I was going to say. Suffice it to say that we were going down in flames and needed help, badly. After evaluating TigerPaw, ConnectWise, CommitCRM, and Autotask, we chose Autotask Pro.

We went Pro right away even though Go! was for three users as we saw the advantages of the extra users. Two months later we added our 4th employee and were even happier to have Pro.

My admin has told me time and time again she will leave if we ever get rid of Autotask. She loves the ability to easily put tickets in, check ticket history, and quickly invoice clients and transfer to QuickBooks.

My techs like it because of how easy they can enter tickets, track time, look up resolutions in the Knowledge Base, and keep their service calls synced with their Exchange e-mail. The ability to use any web browser or mobile phone to work tickets is also a hit.

I love it because Autotask is cheap and makes us money. I can quote, manage a project, and see everything that's going on in my business from one program. The reports are critical to understanding where we are compared to where we need to be. I also like the fact that AT runs fine on very slow connections; my competitors have to pay for employee Internet upgrades so they can work for home - not me!

Since we have implemented Autotask our client communication has gotten much better, ticket resolution is faster and more accurate, and client satisfaction is way up. The seamless and beautiful integration with our Level Platforms RMM has been an important part of this increased efficiency. We actually converted two break/fix clients to Managed Services Clients when we rolled out the ticketing as they believed we were now "big time IT players."

As one reviewer said the sales part could be better. That is the only negative I can say about Autotask Pro. The seamless integration with QuoteWerks has resolved any issues we had there.

In short: Autotask Pro is awesome!!!! Every quarter there are new features rolled out, the service has never one down, and I don't have a server to patch, backup, support, and upgrade. Autotask is one bill that no one at VanGuard quibbles about.
V
#1 Reviewer 11 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 8 3

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account